Celebrate Presidents’ Day with Monumental Savings and Cash Back
byComments Off on Celebrate Presidents’ Day with Monumental Savings and Cash Back
My fellow Americans, it has come to my attention recently that many of you enjoy Presidents’ Day sales. This is why we here at FatWallet have gathered together all of the best Presidents’ Day deals on a single page for you to peruse at your leisure. Some of the more notable presidential deals include the Nike Vapor Court shoe on sale for only $34.97 at the Nike Store, a 12-pack of Panasonic AAA rechargeable batteries for just $21.99 at Newegg and the Apple iPad Air 5th Generation tablet for only $299 at WalMart. There are also many great store-wide sales to take advantage of, including 50% off the entire store at Carter’s, up to 30% off major appliance top deals at Best Buy and a 30-50% off home sale at Macy’s. So if you have a patriotic zeal for deals, be sure to act quickly because many of these sales expire on or before Monday, Feb. 15.
Here are some more stores offering presidential savings and increased cash back that are worth checking out:
- Puritan’s Pride – 5% cash back (was 2.5%)
- Dell Refurbished – 5% cash back (was 2.5%)
- GoDaddy.com – 14% cash back (was 7%)
- Verizon Wireless – Up to $75 cash back (was up to $37.50)
- American Eagle – 4% cash back (was 2%)
- Orbitz – Up to 10.4% cash back (was up to 8.13%)
- Amazon – Up to 7% cash back
- Hotels.com – Up to 6% cash back
Thanks for making your resource for Presidents’ Day deals. We hope your Presidents’ Day is full of savings and fun!